Saturday, March 30, 2019

A superhero for all times

The other day my kids asked me that if I had the choice to become one of the "Avengers", which one would I be ?
My Answer, " Captain America" didn't really go well with my youngest one. 
"All the Superheroes with all those Superpowers and you chose that one?" 
My logic was simple.
I truly believe that of all the Superpowers in the world, Righteousness is the most difficult to attain and maintain.
Thor, Iron man, Hulk and the others may have their own (fatal) attractions ( especially Thor ;-) but they all belong to a world of fantasy and their powers are mostly mythical and unrealistic. Entertaining, but unrealistic. 
Captain America is one who truly exits in our world or can exist in our world, should we strive for it. 
So the fantasy world is welcome to have its range of fantastic Avengers with all their fantastic Superpowers, but in the real world I prefer to have Captain Americas, as many as possible.
For even the presence of one righteous person can counter the venomous effects of a hundred unrighteous.



No comments:

Post a Comment