Sunday, July 26, 2020




Came across a picture of an acquaintance of mine posing partially submerged from within in an infinity pool. Classy shades covering eyes. Long straight hair falling gracefully down her back. She looked the epitome of poise and beauty. Even her full body swim suit looked like something straight off a designer’s rack. Had seen an equally awesome and equally cool picture of another one of my friends some years back.  Both these gals looked like supermodels out for a photo shoot then casual vacationers enjoying a day at the pool.

Reminds me of the way I look in my swimming gear.

Tight swimming cap literally plastered on to my entire scalp with my ears sticking out on either side (they always stick out, no matter how hard I try to push them under the cap). Huge bulging swimming goggles covering everything between the ridge of my nose and my forehead. Even my full body swim suit looks like a hand me down from someone’s grandmother.

The only model I resemble, so attired, is probably the front side of a Volkswagen.

Life is so not fair 👿



No comments:

Post a Comment